At Northern Colorado Jiu Jitsu, you will always receive clear communication regarding the investment you make to train with us.
We offer training packages to cater to both your financial needs, and your desire of frequency of training.
After you experience your free trial class, and you decide jiu jitsu is for you, these are our pricing options. We encourage you to begin at the level at which you are comfortable, and scale up or down from there as needed.
The “Let Me Try It Again” Option
- Pay per class. $20 per session. This is a great option if you are still considering exploring jiu jitsu but aren’t quite sure you would like to pay for a month to month membership.
The “I Would Only Like to Train Remotely” Option
- Month to month membership. We will collect payment via credit or debit card on a monthly basis. We begin your payments on the day you join as a member. Enjoy full access to our Student E Academy, which includes hours of detailed video instruction of our Northern Colorado Jiu Jitsu curriculum, Leadership Jiu Jitsu curriculum, and much more. We are always adding to our Student E Academy content.
- $49 per month. (This option is only available for students who plan to only train remotely.)
The “Let’s Give it a Month at a Time” Option
- Month to month memberships. We will collect payment via credit or debit card on a monthly basis. We begin your payments on the day you join as a member. This is a great option if you wish to explore and commit to at least one month at a time of training. Below are three frequencies at which you may train:
- 1 class per week (includes access to the Student E Academy) $99 per month
- 2 classes per week (includes access to the Student E Academy) $119 per month
- Unlimited training (includes access to the Student E Academy) $149 per month
The “I am Hooked; I Want to Save Some $” Option
- This involves paying the “Let’s Give it a Month at a Time” option in full for ONE year and receiving a 10% discount for doing so. (We will collect payment for the year on the day you choose this option.)
- You will continue to be billed annually for this option. At the end of your annual membership you may upgrade or downgrade as needed.
- For example, the “Let’s Give it a Month at a Time” package at $149 per month would cost you $1,788 per year. The “I am Hooked; I want to Save Some $” option would save you $178.80.
The “I Drank the Kool Aid; I Want to Save TONS of $$$$$” Option
- This option involves paying your “Let’s Give it a Month at a Time” option in full for TWO years and receiving a 15% discount for doing so. (We will collect payment for the two years on the day you choose this option.)
- For example, the “Let’s Give it a Month at a Time” package at $149 per month would cost you $3,576 over two years. The “I Drank the Kool Aid; I Want to Save TONS of $$$$” option would save you $536.40
- WAIT, there is more. At the end of those two years, you have a lifetime membership and pay $0 for the rest of life!
Private One on One/One on Small Group Instruction
- Our professors have limited availability to offer one on one or one on small group private lessons and training. Please inquire with one of our instructors regarding pricing and availability.
- Discounts offered begin at the unlimited training membership and above. If applied to the “I am Hooked” or “I Drank the Kool Aid” option, only the greater of the two discount % is applied.
- We offer discounts on retail monthly memberships to 2nd and 3rd immediate family members who join. 4th immediate family member and after are FREE.
- 50% discount to Law Enforcement, First Responders, Active Military and Veterans.
- Scholarships are offered upon request, application, and acceptance through the “NOCO Jiu Jitsu Scholarship” program.